Monday, July 16, 2007

Just a few thoughts

I just felt like putting a few things out there to ponder. i need to figure out more about this blogging. like how to find random people. i got a few random responces from people who disagreed w/ me, which is fine. i think its cool that at least they read my post.

I'm a Spirit-Filled Bible Believing Disciple of Jesus Christ, The one and only Son of the One True Living God. I'm pro-Israel, pro-life. I am a Bush backer. i don't agree w/ everything he does. he is a human and he makes mistakes... let him who has never made a mistake before through the first stone.

some of the people i really pay attention to in the media are Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Barbara Walters (respect her for her wisdom she provides in certain facets. she's decently covered numerous stories that i can remember).

One thing that i've taken notice to is the fact that people who say we shouldn't judge would probably would consider me a Christian fundamentalist. but they're probably not judging me when saying that... just labeling me. oh well.

No comments: