Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hate Crimes Bill



This is what can happen should we not speak up. This is something that our children will be dealing with. Lord, forgive me for sitting passively by and watching your Word tarnished. I want to make something VERY clear: I do not hate those who practice homosexuality. I reach out to them w/ the Love of Christ. Just like I don't hate anyone who practices any form of immorality. Quite the contrary. Should someone who practices homosexuality or a Muslim or anyone practicing a sin comes to me and wants help, i will be glad to reach out to them and see them set free.

I do hate the sin of immorality though! I don't condone sin. I don't condone practicing things which are against the Word of God. I want to make that perfectly clear. thanks again.

No comments: