Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The thought occurred to me...

That if i started up a computer class, i mean just teaching the basics, I would be kept super busy teaching/training a lot of folks. The other day at work I was like "ok, why does someone, who knows next to nothing about computers, have a high end complicated system?" I've honestly thought about teaching a class for people to learn computers. Start off amazingly simple and just progress from there. Who knows, I may end up doing something like that some day.

Over the past few days here, I have been tearing down a fence in our back yard. I checked with the Pearson's to see if they wanted it up. They said go ahead and tear it down. So, the only think that remains of it is 3 posts in the back yard. It was time to get some good aggression out... and sweat and manual labor... i feel better now..

No comments: