Monday, January 26, 2009

Random Facts on Your's Truly

I originally had this on my Facebook, and I just copied this over to this.

1. I'm guess I'm what you would call 'tech savvy'.
2. I asked Jesus to be my Lord and Savior at a very young age.
3. In the last 6 years, I've lived in 6 different places.
4. I love to travel and minister to folks.
5. I've been to Haiti twice in my life. The first time on a team, the second time because I wanted to go.
6. I got pictures from the top of the London Eye on a clear day (miracles happen).
7. I've read through the Bible at least twice in my life.
8. I don't understand how people can support genocide (abortion) and/or deny the holocaust.
9. I have a niece and nephew who i think the world of. (Love you Jayda and Josiah).
10. I currently drive a '94 Geo Prizm. (The Teal Taxi)
11. I moved down to North Carolina in 2003 to go to FIRE School of Ministry.
12. I've never broken any bones in my body, but I've come pretty dog gone close to it.
13. I dare you to ask me about Jesus and what He's done in my life. :)
14. I was almost killed in a car wreck a couple years ago.
15. I've been to at least 5 different countries in my life: England, Haiti, Canada, Philippines, New York City and Japan. (ok, so NYC isn't another country... just checking to see if your paying attention. Japan was just a layover when going to the Philippines.)
16. I got a tetanus shot in Wal-Mart once. Needles don't really scare me.
17. I've done the drive between Concord,NC and Ephrata,PA more times than I care to remember.
18. I had a stomach tube put in through my nose once at FIRE for class.
19. I like to take walks a lot to listen to music on my ipod.
20. I currently have about 15 gigabytes of music on my ipod.
21. I've never gone water skiing yet... perhaps someday.
22. I have a Mennonite background.
23. I've done customer service type jobs for at least 5 years and really am tired of it.
24. I love moose tracks, chocolate chip cookie dough and strawberry ice cream.
25. I don't really do Starbucks. I can't justify spending that much for coffee.

No comments: