Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Happenings

It's been almost a month since i've last written, i just realized the timing of that now. I've started a new job. I work for an office and do the accounts payable stuff. we get invoices in and put them into a computer.

In other news, my roommate are currently in Israel. I'm extremely happy for them and yet very jealous. It's been a while since I've been out of the country. I miss the travel and getting out to see the sights.

So many things are swirling around in my mind right now. Aside from the fact that I'm not overly thrilled with the latest election results, there are some issues that need to be resolved in the process. Like if the guy is even eligible for the position. It's kind of ironic that he wouldn't even be able to get into the FBI but somehow as of right now, he'll be getting into the Oval Office. A bit scary.

I'm even more scared for the babies that won't survive.

No comments: